Look at the curriculum below, including the free previews, to see if this may be an ideal fit for what you need right now.
In order for this to be effective for you, you must already recognize that you’ve been practicing oppressive parenting and facilitation in some ways. You must be willing to accept this reality, and be willing to work toward something better/safer for the children in your life.
5 Foundational Principles of Parenting Patois
• Parenting was/is political; othermothering and motherwork taught us that
• Parenting is a social issue because children are raised by environments, not individuals in a vacuum
• Before forced schooling, many understood/celebrated the intersection of consent culture and community in parenting
• We are transitioning out of dogmatic, disrespectful parenting and want to co-develop a patois (with children) to honor each other's needs and desires, based on child-trusting, liberation-minded relationships
• Our communication/language toward young people either oppress or allow/empower them; we are learning to discern and choose better, safer language and practices